If you decide to remove classes from the wrapper, you need to:
– add them to the excluded classes list
– exclude any additional methods/classes – comment the classes in VS and you will get errors for any methods that have parameters from those classes and need to be excluded
– make sure the files are removed from disk (if they weren’t commited, reverting from Hg might not delete them, depending on your options, so you might need to delete them manually or use ‘Delete unversioned’ from Hg)
– regenerate the .vcproj file
– reload and recompile NaroHost
Types of errors:
'error C2248: 'Poly_Array1OfTriangle::Poly_Array1OfTriangle' : cannot access private member declared in class 'Poly_Array1OfTriangle' [...]\PolyArray1OfTriangle.cpp 42 NaroOccCore'
const Poly_Array1OfTriangle & _Other =*(const Poly_Array1OfTriangle *)Other; Poly_Array1OfTriangle* result = (Poly_Array1OfTriangle*)instance; return new Poly_Array1OfTriangle( result->Assign(_Other));
Poly_Array1OfTriangle* data = new Poly_Array1OfTriangle(0, 100); const Poly_Array1OfTriangle & _Other =*(const Poly_Array1OfTriangle *)Other; Poly_Array1OfTriangle* result = (Poly_Array1OfTriangle*)instance; * data = result->Assign( _Other); return data;
Always make sure you haven’t modified an OpenCascade file when editing files in NaroHost, because they can lead to strange crashes that are difficult to debug.
The best Android Market